Posted to proton@qpid.apache.org by "Darryl L. Pierce" <dp...@redhat.com> on 2012/08/24 19:54:11 UTC

No license presented when submitting a patch...

I just submitted a patch (PROTON-4) to move the cproton.i file into the
include directory. But when I submitted the patch, there was no option
to grant usage of the patch. Did something change in JIRA?

Delivering value year after year.
http://www.redhat.com/promo/vendor/

Re: No license presented when submitting a patch...

Posted by Rafael Schloming <rh...@alum.mit.edu>.
Yup, the upgrade this morning got rid of that check box. According to the
email about it, the box is really only there for people to explicitly NOT
grant the license (as Chuck says it is implicitly granted by default), and
since it required a special plugin that made it hard to keep JIRA current,
they nixed it. You're now supposed to state in the comment if you're not
granting the license.

--Rafael

Posted by Chuck Rolke <cr...@redhat.com>.