Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by lixin chu <li...@yahoo.com> on 2004/11/10 02:52:42 UTC

retrieve() in event : how to differentiate list and get method

Hi,
I am trying to add a custom property to record the
number of access to the files. I developed the
ContentAdpater with retrieve() method. However, I
would like to know if the client request is get()
method not list() method as I do not want to increase
the access time for list()/listBasic() requests. What
should I do?

appreciate your help !
li xin

Re: retrieve() in event : how to differentiate list and get method

Posted by lixin chu <li...@yahoo.com>.
I think propfindMethod() and proppatchMethod() at
client side should be able to help on this.