Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Passsionate <mo...@yahoo.co.in> on 2005/01/04 17:50:03 UTC

After clicking Refresh re-entry of data

Hi,

 I am using Tomcat -5.0.25 and Struts 1.1  for my appl.
 The problem which i m encountering is that from ControlAction.do (class overridding execute()), a JSP is displayed. The displayed item say is of a table with attribs Name, Age. The JSP page contains a ADD button . On clicking  this dynamically the text boxes appear and the user can enter the values. On clicking Save , the values are being saved in the database.
Now comes the problem as i refresh the page the values gets reentered and it happens for each refresh act.As the primary key is generated dynamically so a check for that can't be applied.
I had tried hard to solve it, but couldn't.
 Plz. help me.
 Thanks in advance,
 Mohit Agarwal.

Re: After clicking Refresh re-entry of data

Posted by ka...@m-1.lt.
Laba diena.

Dėkojame, kad mums parašėte.
Jūsų atsiųsta žinutė išsaugota mūsų duomenų bazėje.