Posted to dev@slider.apache.org by "LARCHUK, TODD S (TODD)" <tl...@research.att.com> on 2017/11/01 21:09:53 UTC

http://slider.incubator.apache.org site map

I am new to Slider and I was having trouble navigating through the slider.incubator.apache.org web site so I ran a free site map maker (www.xml-sitemaps.com<http://www.xml-sitemaps.com>> on the page and got a simple html site map, which I attached to this email.

I don't know how to contribute this site map since I don't see the http://slider.incubator.apache.org code in GIT https://github.com/apache/incubator-slider/tree/develop and it doesn't seem JIRA worthy.

I don't even know if anyone else would want it, but it is attached if anyone wants to see it.

Todd