Posted to marketing@cloudstack.apache.org by Karen Vuong <ka...@citrix.com> on 2014/01/13 22:14:17 UTC

[PROMOTE]: Apache CloudStack & Networking Meetup - Palo Alto, CA

Hi all,

Happy new year! The CloudStack SF Bay Area Users group is kicking off the new year with a CloudStack meetup on Tuesday, January 28th, 2014 at SAP Labs in Palo Alto, CA.

Here are the details:

Date: Tuesday, January 28th, 2014
Time: 6:00pm - 8:30pm
Details: Registration & Pizza / Refreshments / Beer from 6:00pm - 6:30pm. CloudStack and Networking by Sheng Yang (Apache CloudStack Committer) from 6:30pm - 7:15pm.
Link to event page: http://clds.co/1a2PPDg

David or Chip - can you help promote this meetup from the Apache CloudStack social media channels?

Suggested tweet:

- Come & learn about #CloudStack #Networking @ the ACS SF Bay Area's meetup on 01/28 in Palo Alto! http://clds.co/1a2PPDg #opensource #cloud

ACS community - We'd love your help to promote this meetup by re-tweeting and getting the word out there :) Thanks!

Thanks,

Karen

RE: [PROMOTE]: Apache CloudStack & Networking Meetup - Palo Alto, CA

Posted by "White, Kim" <Ki...@netapp.com>.
Done!

Kim White
NetApp