Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Jose Gonzalez Gomez <jg...@gmail.com> on 2005/11/23 16:49:39 UTC

[M2] Xalan and proxy settings

Is there anybody out there that's using Xalan as a dependency and
that's getting stylesheets from the Internet through a proxy? I would
like to do it, but I don't know how to make Xalan to use a proxy or
even read the proxy information from the Maven settings files.

TIA, best regards
Jose

Re: [M2] Xalan and proxy settings

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
I should say to access the proxy and other settings from a plugin,
create a variable with the expression:

${settings}

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.