Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by SP <sp...@soapknox.com> on 2003/06/04 07:43:38 UTC

SoapKnox Gateway - new release

Hi Axis users,

We are releasing a new version of our SoapKnox Gateway. This version has
more features and also an enhanced and nicer GUI than the previous version.
You can download it at http://www.soapknox.com/soapknox.zip. After  the file
is unzipped, it will create soapknox directory. This directory contains
soapknox-install.html which explains the installation process. This
directory also contains soapknox-user-guide.html which explains about using
the gateway. You can find more information about the gateway at
http://www.soapknox.com

If you have any questions or comments, please send them to
comments@soapknox.com.

Thanks in dvance for downloading and using the gateway.

SP
http://www.soapknox.com