Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by jack nimble <ja...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/22 20:35:30 UTC

Printing out to the log on Tomcat

Hi all,

I'm managed to get the userguide example working for Axis2. However, to
validate that the changes I make to the service are actually working, I
would like to print something to the tomcat console. So far, it hasn't
worked, using a simple System.out.println("xyz"); I grep the logs and it's
not there.

Also, I'm getting a message about log4j not being configured correctly. Do I
need to figure that one out, then use log4j to get something to print?

thanks...