Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by daniels <ra...@gmail.com> on 2017/11/29 23:12:53 UTC

IgniteCheckedException: Failed to register query type: QueryTypeDescriptorImpl

I'am using ignite 2.0 ],and in my Junit test Igntie brings bellow
excpetion,but my applicataion works properly,only during  junit test brings
that error.the configurations are same in both.
I did debug and noticed that the almost  same query in my application works
properly but in junit test it brigns error.

here  query - CREATE TABLE ""person-default"".TWOINDEXFIELDENTITYDTO (_KEY
OTHER INVISIBLE*[*]* NOT NULL,_VAL OTHER INVISIBLE,_VER OTHER
INVISIBLE,INDEXFIELD1 VARCHAR,INDEXFIELD2 VARCHAR) ENGINE
""org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.query.h2.IgniteH2Indexing$H2TableEngine""

And here  stack trace:

class org.apache.ignite.IgniteCheckedException: Failed to register query
type: QueryTypeDescriptorImpl [space=person-default,
name=TwoIndexFieldEntityDto, tblName=null, fields={indexField1=class
java.lang.String, indexField2=class java.lang.String},
idxs={twoindexfieldentitydto_indexfield1_asc_indexfield2_asc_idx=QueryIndexDescriptorImpl
[name=twoindexfieldentitydto_indexfield1_asc_indexfield2_asc_idx,
type=SORTED, inlineSize=-1]}, fullTextIdx=null, keyCls=class
java.lang.Object, valCls=class java.lang.Object,
keyTypeName=com.synisys.idm.shared.Identity,
valTypeName=com.synisys.idm.entity.caching.model.TwoIndexFieldEntityDto,
valTextIdx=false, typeId=0, affKey=null, keyFieldName=null,
valFieldName=null, obsolete=false]
	at
	at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.GridCachePartitionExchangeManager$ExchangeWorker.body(GridCachePartitionExchangeManager.java:1806)
	at
org.apache.ignite.internal.util.worker.GridWorker.run(GridWorker.java:110)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
Caused by: org.h2.jdbc.JdbcSQLException: Syntax error in SQL statement
"CREATE TABLE ""person-default"".TWOINDEXFIELDENTITYDTO (_KEY OTHER
INVISIBLE[*] NOT NULL,_VAL OTHER INVISIBLE,_VER OTHER INVISIBLE,INDEXFIELD1
VARCHAR,INDEXFIELD2 VARCHAR) ENGINE
""org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.query.h2.IgniteH2Indexing$H2TableEngine""
"; expected "(, FOR, UNSIGNED, NOT, NULL, AS, DEFAULT, GENERATED, NOT, NULL,
AUTO_INCREMENT, BIGSERIAL, SERIAL, IDENTITY, NULL_TO_DEFAULT, SEQUENCE,
SELECTIVITY, COMMENT, CONSTRAINT, PRIMARY, UNIQUE, NOT, NULL, CHECK,
REFERENCES, ,, )"; SQL statement:
CREATE TABLE "person-default".TwoIndexFieldEntityDto (_key OTHER INVISIBLE
NOT NULL,_val OTHER INVISIBLE,_ver OTHER INVISIBLE,indexField1
VARCHAR,indexField2 VARCHAR) engine
"org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.query.h2.IgniteH2Indexing$H2TableEngine"
[42001-193]