Posted to kerby@directory.apache.org by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org> on 2016/01/05 12:39:01 UTC

Re: Rename master branch to trunk and create 1.0.0-RC2 branch for the upcoming release

Is this really working? I just did a "git clone
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/directory-kerby.git", and the
default branch was still "master". I had to explicitly do a "git checkout
trunk".

I'm a bit late with this comment, but I'm not sure why this change was
necessary, as I don't see how users could be confused with a branch called
"master", as it's the default for git.

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder
http://coders.talend.com

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder
http://coders.talend.com

RE: Rename master branch to trunk and create 1.0.0-RC2 branch for the upcoming release

Posted by "Zheng, Kai" <ka...@intel.com>.
Thanks Jiajia.

Posted by "Li, Jiajia" <ji...@intel.com>.
It's working now.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder
http://coders.talend.com

RE: Rename master branch to trunk and create 1.0.0-RC2 branch for the upcoming release

Posted by "Li, Jiajia" <ji...@intel.com>.
It's work now.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder
http://coders.talend.com

RE: Rename master branch to trunk and create 1.0.0-RC2 branch for the upcoming release

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder
http://coders.talend.com

RE: Rename master branch to trunk and create 1.0.0-RC2 branch for the upcoming release

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder
http://coders.talend.com