Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by ant elder <an...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/09 09:31:48 UTC

[VOTE] Release Tuscany Maven Bundle Plugin RC2

Please vote on releasing the Tuscany Maven Bundle Plugin.

The Tuscany Maven Bundle Plugin is used by the Tuscany SCA project to
build an OSGi bundle for a project's third-party dependencies,
generate a directory containing OSGi bundles for all the project's
module dependencies, and create Eclipse project files (.project,
.classpath etc) to configure the Eclipse PDE environment for a
project. See the RELEASE_NOTES files changes in this release.

The tag for the release is:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tuscany/maven-plugins/tags/maven-bundle-plugin-1.0.4/

the Maven staging repository is:

http://people.apache.org/~antelder/tuscany/maven-bundle-plugin-1.0.4-RC2/

+1 from me.

...ant

Re: [VOTE] Release Tuscany Maven Bundle Plugin RC2

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
+1 from me

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende

Re: [VOTE] Release Tuscany Maven Bundle Plugin RC2

Posted by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com>.
On Mon, Oct 12, 2009 at 2:21 PM, ant elder <an...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 9, 2009 at 8:31 AM, ant elder <an...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Please vote on releasing the Tuscany Maven Bundle Plugin.
>>
>> The Tuscany Maven Bundle Plugin is used by the Tuscany SCA project to
>> build an OSGi bundle for a project's third-party dependencies,
>> generate a directory containing OSGi bundles for all the project's
>> module dependencies, and create Eclipse project files (.project,
>> .classpath etc) to configure the Eclipse PDE environment for a
>> project. See the RELEASE_NOTES files changes in this release.
>>
>> The tag for the release is:
>>
>> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tuscany/maven-plugins/tags/maven-bundle-plugin-1.0.4/
>>
>> the Maven staging repository is:
>>
>> http://people.apache.org/~antelder/tuscany/maven-bundle-plugin-1.0.4-RC2/
>>
>> +1 from me.
>>

> Ping. Anyone have time to vote?
>
>   ...ant

Yep. am looking at it now...

Simon

Re: [VOTE] Release Tuscany Maven Bundle Plugin RC2

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Tuscany Maven Bundle Plugin RC2

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.
Passed with 4 +1s and no other votes.

   ...ant