Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Rohit Yadav <bh...@apache.org> on 2013/08/09 23:55:19 UTC

[DISCUSS] Releasing cloudmonkey 5.0.0

Hi folks,

I've uploaded a new cloudmonkey tarball on pypi channel[1] using the latest
git HEAD 68d5fef065b882accae86a2e4cd327f7779fddb7 from the new repository
[2]. I've already proposed in another thread why we should start with 5.x
but any suggestions welcome.

I request if someone could help release it, do the release management,
voting thing etc. We don't have any tests to verify any recent changes, so
manual QA may be needed. There aren't many changes, so hopefully it will
work for everyone.

To test this candidate, just do: pip install cloudmonkey or pip install
--upgrade cloudmonkey

Suggestions, flames?

[1] https://pypi.python.org/pypi/cloudmonkey/5.0.0
[2] https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cloudstack-cloudmonkey.git