Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Sridhar Sarnobat <ss...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/28 00:22:42 UTC

[bcel] InnerClass - get methods, fields etc?

Following on from what another user posted:

http://www.mail-archive.com/bcel-user@jakarta.apache.org/msg00851.html

I understand how to get an InnerClass object, but how do I get a list of
its methods (or fields)? I was hoping that it would implement a similar
interface to JavaClass.

Am I misunderstanding how BCEL is expected to be used? Can I get the
methods from the enclosing class?

Ultimately I want to get the instructions from a method body in an
anonymous class (I'm creating a call graph app).

Sridhar Sarnobat
San Jose, CA 95128 | USA
Phone:
SMS me via email: