Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Amit Nithian <an...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/23 20:35:15 UTC

Multivalue Field Cache

Are there any good implementations of a field cache that will return all
values of a multivalued field? I am in the process of writing one for my
immediate needs but I was wondering if if there is a complete implementation
of one that handles the different field types. If not, then I can continue
on with mine and donate back.
Thanks!
Amit

Re: Multivalue Field Cache

Posted by Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org>.
Have a look at UninvertedField.java.  I think that might help.

On Sep 23, 2009, at 2:35 PM, Amit Nithian wrote:

> Are there any good implementations of a field cache that will return
> all
> values of a multivalued field? I am in the process of writing one
> for my
> immediate needs but I was wondering if if there is a complete
> implementation
> of one that handles the different field types. If not, then I can
> continue
> on with mine and donate back.
> Thanks!
> Amit