Posted to solr-dev@lucene.apache.org by Noble Paul നോബിള്‍ नोब्ळ् <no...@corp.aol.com> on 2009/12/10 04:48:21 UTC

Unable to edit DIh wiki page

it is now impossible to edit the DIH wiki page becaus
eofhttps://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-2270

We have to be constantly vigilant of somebody editing that page
because any editing results in loss of data. How do we go about with
this?

Noble Paul | Systems Architect| AOL | http://aol.com

Re: Unable to edit DIh wiki page

Posted by Lance Norskog <go...@gmail.com>.
Would it help to break it up? Into maybe, Tutorial, Advanced Projects,
and Reference manual?

--
Lance Norskog
goksron@gmail.com