Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Rahul Bhardwaj <ra...@indiamart.com> on 2015/04/30 06:20:34 UTC

calculation of disk size

Hi All,

We are planning to set up a cluster of 5 nodes with RF 3 for write heavy
project, our current database size is around 500 GB. And it is growing at
rate of 15 GB every day. We learnt that cassandra consumes space for
compaction processes, So how can we calculate the amount of disk space we
would require.

Kindly suggest.

Regards:
Rahul Bhardwaj