Posted to user@struts.apache.org by hernan gonzalez <hg...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/29 14:33:37 UTC

Re: [S2]Multiple Form Submission

http://struts.apache.org/2.0.11.2/docs/token-interceptor.html
http://struts.apache.org/2.0.11.2/docs/token-session-interceptor.html
http://www.planetstruts.org/struts2-showcase/token/index.jsp

Hernán J. González
http://hjg.com.ar/

Re: [S2]Multiple Form Submission

Posted by hernan gonzalez <hg...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Oct 29, 2008 at 8:06 PM, Jishnu Viswanath
<ji...@tavant.com> wrote:
>        In some case I am getting
> Map session = ActionContext.getContext().getSession();
> And the session contains a key called

Unless you are doing some research to understand struts internals or
deal with some very strange scenario, you should keep it simple, don's
mess with the token in java, and practically never refer explicity to
the actioncontext in your action. This introduces unnecessary coupling
with struts internals, and smells just bad.

Hernán

RE: [S2]Multiple Form Submission

Posted by Jishnu Viswanath <ji...@tavant.com>.
HI,
	Did any one worked with <s:head theme= and  token-session interceptor?

I mean, in the head.ftl where ever we have <@s.url it stops excution of s:head there,
This happens only when I try to retrieve back previously executed result

There are 2 things I noticed,
	1. If you add <s:url in the the jsp it picks up fine, only the <@s.url is the culprit
<@s.property is working fine
	2. URLTag never gets called when I load a url <@s.url in ftlbut it gets called <s:url from jsp why is this so? Then how is it getting executed?

Regards,

Jishnu Viswanath

Software Engineer

*(+9180)41190300 - 222(Ext) ll * ( + 91 ) 9731209330ll

Tavant Technologies Inc.,

www.tavant.com

Map session = ActionContext.getContext().getSession();
And the session contains a key called
org.apache.struts2.util.InvocationSessionStore.invocationMap
and the value is Another SessionMap,
whose key value is correct struts.token
and value is the SESSION.

Posted by Jishnu Viswanath <ji...@tavant.com>.
OOPS!!!
I made a little mistake in last explanation, I just found out
When ever Struts execute a valid token they actually call
InvocationSessionStore.storeInvocation(key, token, invocation);
Which intern crates a map and adds the map to session with the key
org.apache.struts2.util.InvocationSessionStore.invocationMap.

Now problem is still there, it does not have struts.token when I double post, I still don't understand where did it disappear to?

Posted by hernan gonzalez <hg...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Wes Wannemacher <we...@wantii.com>.

Posted by hernan gonzalez <hg...@gmail.com>.