Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Etienne Chauchot <ec...@apache.org> on 2018/09/06 08:10:59 UTC

[NEW CONTRIBUTOR] ElasticsearchIO now supports Elasticsearch v6.x

Hi all ,

Just to let you know that Elasticsearch IO now supports version 6 in addition to version 2 and 5 now that this PR is
merged: https://github.com/apache/beam/pull/6211#pullrequestreview-152477892.
At this occasion we gained a new contributor: Dat Tran

Best
Etienne

Re: [NEW CONTRIBUTOR] ElasticsearchIO now supports Elasticsearch v6.x

Posted by Maximilian Michels <mx...@apache.org>.
Well done. Thank you, Dat!

Posted by Trần Thành Đạt <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Thomas Weise <th...@apache.org>.