Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Fabien Couble <fa...@capgemini.com> on 2006/07/05 09:52:02 UTC

[Axis2] How can I engage a module at the client side?

Hi everybody!

I was wondering how I can engage a module at the client side. Actually, I succeeded in engaging a module at the server side (the handler is executed).
I also succeeded to engage the adressing module at the client side by adding the command "ConfigurationContext configContext = ConfigurationContextFactory.createConfigurationContextFromFileSystem("D:/AXIS2-SVN/axis2", null);" and it works.

For the others modules, I thought I had to paste the mar files in the directory d:\axis2-SVN/axis2/modules. I did it but only the WS-adressing module is executed actually.

Someone knows the way to follow?
Thanks for your help

Fabien

Re: [Axis2] How can I engage a module at the client side?

Posted by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk>.

Fabien Couble wrote:

> Hi everybody!
>
> I was wondering how I can engage a module at the client side.
> Actually, I succeeded in engaging a module at the server side (the
> handler is executed).
> I also succeeded to engage the adressing module at the client side by
> adding the command "ConfigurationContext configContext =
> ConfigurationContextFactory.createConfigurationContextFromFileSystem("D:/AXIS2-SVN/axis2",
> null);" and it works.

This is one way of doing that and it is valid.
And othere way is to engage module using serviceClient

ServiceClient sc = new ServiceClient();
sc.engageModule(new QName("moduleName"));

> For the others modules, I thought I had to paste the mar files in the
> directory d:\axis2-SVN/axis2/modules. I did it but only the
> WS-adressing module is executed actually.
>
> Someone knows the way to follow?
> Thanks for your help

Deepal
~Future is Open~