Posted to dev@santuario.apache.org by Gu...@wellsfargo.com on 2006/03/21 17:40:55 UTC

New Bee help required

Hi All,

    I am trying to use Apache WSS4j and XML signing for my project. I am
a new bee in this area. I appreciate if anyone can help me or guide me
with some links which I can follow and get started

Thanks,
G. Dhanoa

Re: New Bee help required

Posted by Ruchith Fernando <ru...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

For info about WSS4J you can try some of the  link listed here [1].

Also wss4j-dev@ws.apache.org list is available for specific questions on WSS4J.

Thanks,
Ruchith

[1] http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=wss4j-dev&m=113877713719345&w=2