Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Francis Mwangi <fr...@gmail.com> on 2022/09/21 05:56:52 UTC

Loan notifications

Hey Guys,

What's the best way of sending notifications to clients who are late on
repayment without changing fineract codebase.

Was thinking on using listening on active mq events bt I can't seem to find
those that are for late payment

RE: Loan notifications

Posted by Sifiso Mtetwa <si...@skyburgsystems.org>.
Hi Francis,

Just edit your query in stretchy reports so that it picks clients with unpaid installments after the due date. By default the loan payments due trigger notifies you of a payment days before it is about to become due, not days after it is already due.

Regards,

Re: Loan notifications

Posted by Francis Mwangi <fr...@gmail.com>.

Re: Loan notifications