Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Martin Cooper <ma...@apache.org> on 2006/03/28 21:53:06 UTC

[M2] Adding downloaded files to a war

I'm using dependency:unpack to download and explode a zip from the repo.
Now I need to get those files into the war file I'm building, but I'm not
seeing a way to do this. The warSourceDirectory allows only a single
directory (at least according to the docs), and I already have files in
the default location that also need to be included.

The scenario here is that I'm using an external DHTML toolkit in my web
app, so I need to be able to download that from the repo and add the files
to my war. It seems like that would be a fairly common scenario.

Ideas, anyone?

--
Martin Cooper