Posted to dev@aries.apache.org by Thomas Diesler <th...@jboss.com> on 2010/01/19 14:40:01 UTC

Aries Blueprint spec compliance

Hi Folks,

I'm considering to ship Aries Blueprint with JBoss OSGi.
Could you perhaps give me a rough idea what level of spec compliance
(i.e. TCK pass rate) is reached by this implementation?

cheers
-thomas

--
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thomas Diesler

Re: Aries Blueprint spec compliance

Posted by Jeremy Hughes <hu...@apache.org>.
Yeah, it would be nice to be able to say in our release that (e.g.)
Aries Blueprint is spec compliant.

Jeremy

Posted by Joe Bohn <jo...@gmail.com>.
That is my take as well.

Joe

--
Joe

Re: Aries Blueprint spec compliance

Posted by Lin Sun <li...@gmail.com>.
Yes I kinda interpret it the same way :)

Lin

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.
What works in my mind...

Posted by Alasdair Nottingham <no...@apache.org>.