Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by Ashutosh Bapat <as...@gmail.com> on 2018/10/03 03:06:12 UTC

Confluence edit permission

Hi Lefty,
I would like to get permissions to edit pages in confluence. I am working
with Hive team in Hortonworks. I couldn't find a way to request edit
permissions through confluence, hence this mail.

--
Best Wishes,
Ashutosh Bapat

Re: Confluence edit permission

Posted by Lefty Leverenz <le...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ashutosh, we might need a nickname for you since your the second
Ashutosh on the Hive project.  ;)

All you need is a Confluence username, as described here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/Hive/AboutThisWiki#AboutThisWiki-Howtogetpermissiontoedit

Once you tell me (or various others) your username, we'll sign you up with
edit permissions.  (You don't really have to go through the user@hive
mailing list.)

-- Lefty