Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Cedric Bompart <c....@hughesrae.co.uk> on 2001/04/12 12:48:34 UTC

new type?

Hello,

How do you involve new type with Apache SOAP?
I created a new Object (like the Address one), mapping it in the
deployment descriptor and after I don't know what to do...
Where can I get the xml type definition of the address-book sample?

At this moment I get this error msg:
  Fault Code   = SOAP-ENV:Client
  Fault String = deployment error in SOAP service 'urn:bankService':
class name
'bank.Account' could not be resolved: bank.Account

Pls help...
Ced.

--
Cedric Bompart, Internet Developer, Morse Hughes Rae
Tel: 01332 826110   Mobile: 07931 536934   Switchboard: 01332 600110

This email and any attachments are confidential and are intended only
for
the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient of this email and
have
received it in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply
email
and then delete it from your system.