Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com> on 2005/05/06 14:48:41 UTC

Fwd: Suggestion for http://www.marinschek.com/myfaces/tiki/tiki-index.php?page=GettingStart ed

Hi Marty,

I am forwarding this to the dev-mailing list - you probably want your
link also on the MyFaces Apache Homepage, and for that we need the
agreement of all developers.

regards,

Martin

Posted by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com>.
Maybe we should add several links like this to a list.  Also, we
should add to the myfaces site instead of just the tiki.

sean

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.