Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by "spencer.c" <sp...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/17 14:34:10 UTC

wicketstuff project setup

I would like to contribute a component to wicketstuff.  The component
provides a wrapper for lightbox image functionality.  I think it is pretty
much ready to go.

Can someone set up a home for it in wicketstuff, and provide me with (svn)
access to it?  sourceforge and wicketstuff jira accounts are scrissman.

Also, is there an official wicketstuff package structure being used now, or
just whatever?  It currently seems to be a large mix, but if there is a
standard, I'd like to shuffle the project around to fit prior to checking
in.

Thanks...

Re: wicketstuff project setup

Posted by richardwilko <ri...@gmail.com>.
usually small self contained components should go into wicketstuff-minis
rather than create a new project.

Someone on this list can give you svn access (but not me)

Richard

Posted by Maurice Marrink <ma...@gmail.com>.
Oh and please create a jira account first.

Maurice

Posted by Maurice Marrink <ma...@gmail.com>.
I assume you found