Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Tobias Beisel <To...@gmx.de> on 2006/05/18 15:32:06 UTC

Problem with JMS Subscriber

HI,

I'm receiving "java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/jms/MessageListener"
when trying to add a "JMS Subscriber" to my Test Plan.

I tried to add a classpath to the MessageListener.class of my ActiveMQ into
the jmeter.bat, ... didn't work out.

Shouldn't there be a MessageListener.class within any jar of the
jmeter-binaries?

Any suggestions or experiences concerning that problem?

Cheers,
Tobias.

--
Mobile Internet - E-Mail und Internet immer und �berall!
GMX zum Mitnehmen: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/pocketweb

Re: Problem with JMS Subscriber

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
In 18/05/06, Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> add it to the jmeter/lib/ directory.  or, if you are using the latest
> JMeter, you can add the jar in the GUI.

Note that JMeter only looks for .jar files - not .zip -  when scanning
lib and lib/ext.

But if the jar is added manually, it could use any extension (I
assume, I've not tried).

> peter
>

> On 5/18/06, Tobias Beisel <to...@gmx.de> wrote:
> >
> > I tried to use the messaging-library coming with the activeMQ. But how
> > can I get JMeter to use the specific jar-file? Adding it to the
> > classpath whithin the jmeter.bat did not work.

Because classpaths are ignored when -jar is used.

Posted by Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com>.

AW: Problem with JMS Subscriber

Posted by Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com>.