Posted to dev@plc4x.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2018/10/04 12:59:15 UTC

Request for Registration: PLC4X goes Mallorca meetup (Nov. 2018) ...

Hi all,

well as it seems we will be doing our second PLC4X Meetup at the end of November (22.11.2018 – 25.11.2018) I would need some feedback on who’s planning on coming with how many people.

As mentioned before, the accommodation will be at the codecentric Finca and will be free of charge for all attendees. I will probably also hire a van or something like that to get around.
Flights (definitely) and Food/Drinks (probably) will be everyone on his own.

So please respond to this thread as soon as possible to allow a little planning on our side.

Chris

Re: Request for Registration: PLC4X goes Mallorca meetup (Nov. 2018) ...

Posted by Julian Feinauer <j....@pragmaticminds.de>.
Perfect, we will check our flights tomorrow and try to get that coordinated.

Thanks already for your effort, Chris!
Julian
Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
Ok ... so the bus is booked: