Posted to dev@mynewt.apache.org by Christopher Collins <cc...@apache.org> on 2016/11/11 01:28:13 UTC

dev

Hello all,

I wanted to send a quick note about the planned 1.0.0 beta 1 release.
The pre-release branch has the following name:

    1_0_0_b1_dev

This branch has been created in the following repos:

    incubator-mynewt-blinky
    incubator-mynewt-core
    incubator-mynewt-newt
    mynewt_arduino_zero

If for some crazy reason you would like to do some testing of the
upcoming release, you should do your testing against this branch.

Last minute bug and license fixes will go into this branch.  Other
development work will go into the develop branch only.

All questions and comments are welcome.

Thanks,
Chris

Re: dev

Posted by Christopher Collins <cc...@apache.org>.
Argh, sorry for the lame subject.  I must have mistyped something.

Chris