Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by ar13 <an...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/10 18:01:38 UTC

Re: Securing active MQ

We have still been unable to get activemq to honor the configuration file
broker name and uselocalhost options.

AMQ still tries to resolve the ip provided in the transport connector to a
dns name . It does this even when provided with a broker name and setting
the transport connector use localhost option .

Has anyone been able to get AMQ to use the options in the config file and
not have AMQ from resolving ( or attempting to resolve) IPs to DNS names ?

thanks