Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Ian C <ia...@amham.net> on 2012/10/27 08:03:06 UTC

Ambiguous paths for module hunspell

Hi,

I saw a post back in Aug 4 where Pedro had

build -- version: 275224
Ambiguous paths for module hunspell:

I just updated my svn and get the same thing.

Anyone have a solution?

--
Cheers,

Ian C

Re: Ambiguous paths for module hunspell

Posted by Ian C <ia...@amham.net>.
On Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 8:56 PM, Ariel Constenla-Haile
<ar...@apache.org> wrote:
> On Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 06:16:08PM +0800, Ian C wrote:
>> I just ran configure, bootstrap, sourced the sh file, changed to
>> instsetoo_native/
>> and ran build (no arguments seems to give more output)
>>
>> Last time I ran build I added -all -P4 -- P4 to get some parallel
>> processing and threading.
>
> you should run build --all in instsetoo_native/
> or build --from the module that broke.
> See
> http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Building_Guide_AOO#Building_2

Thanks, it seems to be working now. My bad I missed a - and entered
build -all which produced the errors
Ah, well, we live and learn...

Thanks for your time.

Posted by Ariel Constenla-Haile <ar...@apache.org>.

Posted by Ian C <ia...@amham.net>.
On Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 5:49 PM, Oliver-Rainer Wittmann
<or...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Am 27.10.12 08:03, schrieb Ian C:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I saw a post back in Aug 4 where Pedro had
>>
>> build -- version: 275224
>> Ambiguous paths for module hunspell:
>>
>> I just updated my svn and get the same thing.
>>
>> Anyone have a solution?
>>

> Yes :-)
>
> the folder/module hunspell is moved from folder /main to /ext_libraries. The
> folder hunspell in folder /main is not deleted by an svn update, if it
> contains the output files from a previous build.
> Thus, just delete the folder hunspell in folder /main manually and it should
> be working again.

Excellent, thanks.
That has gone, but now it seems to be looking for rtlbootstrap.mk

make:  makefile.mk:  line 29:  Error: -- Include file
<snip>/ooo/main/solver/350/unxlngx6.pro/inc/rtlbootstrap.mk, not found
ERROR: error 65280 occurred while making
<snip>/ooo/main/instsetoo_native/inc_openoffice/unix

I just ran configure, bootstrap, sourced the sh file, changed to
instsetoo_native/
and ran build (no arguments seems to give more output)

Last time I ran build I added -all -P4 -- P4 to get some parallel
processing and threading.

This is a Fedora build by the way.

Posted by Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <or...@googlemail.com>.
Hi,