Posted to dev@twill.apache.org by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com> on 2016/05/12 22:41:20 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Graduation of Apache Twill incubating

Mea culpa for dropping ball on this. Was busy preparing for Apache Big Data
Con about Apache Twill  =P

I need to propose a VP as part of resolution to board.

I would like to nominate Terence Yim as the VP for Apache Twill. If people
agree with this nomination, we could go on with board resolution for
graduation.
Otherwise feel free to nominate different people and we can have VOTE.

- Henry

Posted by Deepak Dixit <de...@gmail.com>.
+1 for Terence.

On Sat, May 14, 2016 at 4:10 AM, Terence Yim <ch...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks for the nomination. +1 for myself
>
> Terence
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> > On May 12, 2016, at 4:45 PM, Poorna Chandra <po...@cask.co> wrote:
> >
> > +1
> >
> >> On Thu, May 12, 2016 at 3:46 PM, Gary Helmling <gh...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >>
> >> +1

> henry.saputra@gmail.com>

> >> week.

> >> it.

> >> think

> >> new
> >> this

> >> graduation.

> >> currently

> >> the

> >> releases

> >> https://archive.apache.org/dist/incubator/twill/
> >>
> http://apacheconnorthamerica2014.sched.org/event/875342b2235e30ec53057352ac7df111
> >>
> http://www.infoworld.com/article/2609460/hadoop/meet-apache-twill--the-newest-member-of-club-hadoop.html
> >>
> https://jaxenter.com/developing-distributed-applications-with-apache-twill-107728.html

> >> small,
> >> is

> https://community.apache.org/apache-way/apache-project-maturity-model.html

> >> all
> >> way.

Deepak D Dixit
deepakdixit2011@gmail.com
+919028507537

Re: [DISCUSS] Graduation of Apache Twill incubating

Posted by Terence Yim <ch...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Poorna Chandra <po...@cask.co>.
+1

Posted by Gary Helmling <gh...@gmail.com>.