Posted to sandesha-dev@ws.apache.org by Sanjesh Pathak <sa...@soapknox.com> on 2006/09/11 16:59:28 UTC

Sequence Id and number in Sandesha2

Hi,

How can I get Sequence ID and Sequence number of a message from the Axis2
Message Context of the service side in Sandesha2?

Thanks,
Sanjesh

Real-Time Web Service Monitoring for Axis, Axis2
SoapKnox Inc
http://www.soapknox.com
Ph: 832 279 3745

Re: Sequence Id and number in Sandesha2

Posted by Chamikara Jayalath <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sanjesh,

Yes. If you are using Sandesha2 and if you check after the RM Handlers (in a
handler deployed afer the RM Phase or from you service impl)  no two
messages  will have the same combination ever.

Chamikara

Posted by Chamikara Jayalath <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sanjesh,

Yes. If you are using Sandesha2 and if you check after the RM Handlers (in a
handler deployed afer the RM Phase or from you service impl)  no two
messages  will have the same combination ever.

Chamikara

On 9/12/06, Sanjesh Pathak <sa...@soapknox.com> wrote:

>  Hi Chamikara,
>

> This is really great. I thank you for putting that in. Can you please
> elaborate what you mean by "is globally unique for a perticularapplication
> message"
>
> All I am trying to find out is if this statement holds true: no two
> messages in my RM server will have the same combination ever.
>

> Thank you very much,
>
> Sanjesh
>

>  ------------------------------

get eliminated) sequenceId-messageNo combination is globally unique for a

Posted by Chamikara Jayalath <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sanjesh, All,

Posted by Chamikara Jayalath <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sanjesh, All,