Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Sutiwan Kariya <Su...@tisco.co.th> on 2002/09/11 08:23:43 UTC

struts brief

Hi All,
I gotta brief the struts framework to junior developer team in next 2 hrs,
Do you know where I can see the struts document or article about struts
(include struts diagram)
I remember that I've seen good article somewhere but ah.... i cannot find
it.

Help me pls......

Sutiwan W.

This E-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential
and intended for the sole use of the individual or entity
to whom they are addressed. If you have received this
E-mail in error please notify the system manager.  This E-mail
message has been swept for the presence of computer
viruses.

Re: struts brief

Posted by David Griffiths <da...@beantin.com>.

Re: struts brief