Posted to dev@bigtop.apache.org by Olaf Flebbe <of...@oflebbe.de> on 2015/12/11 23:43:55 UTC

CI deaktivated

Hi,

I changed the build of bigtop-trunk-packages to have a pre job
bigtop-trunk-packages-nexus-start to be run on all node via a label-plugin and a bigtop-trunk-packages-nexus-stop to clean up afterwards.

unfortunately the docker daemon on docker-slave-06 is unresponsive , so I decided to disable bigtop-trunk-packages-nexus-start

If someone with a root passwd please reboot the docker-slave-06 node and enable bigtop-trunk-packages-nexus-start ...

Olaf

Re: CI deaktivated

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.
I don't about stripping of, but I won't fret as GPG is pretty good. After all
it says so right there in the name ;)

Re: CI deaktivated

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>.

Re: CI deaktivated

Posted by Evans Ye <ev...@apache.org>.
Oops!

Re: CI deaktivated

Posted by Evans Ye <ev...@apache.org>.
Hi Olaf,

Re: CI deaktivated

Posted by Evans Ye <ev...@apache.org>.

Re: CI deaktivated

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.

Re: CI deaktivated

Posted by Jay Vyas <ja...@gmail.com>.
Ditto thanks Evans!

Re: CI deaktivated

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.

Re: CI deaktivated

Posted by Evans Ye <ev...@apache.org>.
Sure.

Re: CI deaktivated

Posted by Andrew Purtell <an...@gmail.com>.

Re: CI deaktivated

Posted by Evans Ye <ev...@apache.org>.

Re: CI deaktivated

Posted by Olaf Flebbe <of...@oflebbe.de>.
Hi,

The correct way would be to start
Bigtop-trunk-packages-nexus-start

than

Bigtop-trunk-packages

and to finish with

Bigtop-trunk-packages-nexus-stop

-- But the docker-slave-06 ist still out of order and someone (Evans?) is working on it.

Olaf

Re: CI deaktivated

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.

Re: CI deaktivated

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.
Unfortunately, it seems that I only have access to the master host, but not to
the slaves. Also, I don't have admin rights to the Jenkins itself, so I can
not restart the slave or something.

Evans, could you please help? Thanks!

Re: CI deaktivated

Posted by jay vyas <ja...@gmail.com>.
Evans is probably the guy who has root passwords to the CI?

This reminds me of  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BIGTOP-1762 ...
the encrypted passwords file that we update as necessary against our
keys...  that probably is the best long term solution to this sort of thing.

--
jay vyas