Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Phaneendra N <ph...@gmail.com> on 2016/08/23 05:40:53 UTC

Fwd: Warning from java-user@lucene.apache.org

Hi,
  Is there anything i can do from my end to fix this bouncing problem?
I'm not sure what is wrong with my id. I am able to send/receive e-mails.
Anyone please advise.

Thanks
Phaneendra

Date: 12 Aug 2016 19:49:12 -0000
From: MAILER-DAEMON@apache.org
To: java-user-return-61762-@lucene.apache.org
Subject: failure notice

Re: Warning from java-user@lucene.apache.org

Posted by Phaneendra N <ph...@gmail.com>.
I have retrieved the message that was bounced back (from my id), Looks more
like a problem with receiving (at my end) than while sending.

Thanks,
Phaneendra

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.