Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Kalaveshi, Adrian" <ak...@rsasecurity.com> on 2004/05/05 21:21:47 UTC

maven-proxy: zero-sized files

Greetings --

Intermittently, it seems, zero-sized files are created in my maven-proxy.
These files all exist in my remote repository (/export/repository below).

I have the following defined in my maven-proxy.properties file:

repo.local-repo.url=file://///export/repository
repo.local-repo.copy=false

In my build.properties, I'm referencing both repositories like so:

maven.repo.remote=http://url.com/repository,http://url.com:9999

Is there any reason that these zero-sized artifacts should appear?

If so, is there any work-around?

-adrian-

Re: maven-proxy: zero-sized files

Posted by Trygve Laugstøl <tr...@student.matnat.uio.no>.
I think this is a known bug that happens when it fails to download a file
I think.

Which version are you running? Could you try a newer snapshot or compile
 from HEAD?

On Wed, 5 May 2004 15:21:47 -0400, Kalaveshi, Adrian
<ak...@rsasecurity.com> wrote:

> Greetings --
>
> Intermittently, it seems, zero-sized files are created in my maven-proxy.
> These files all exist in my remote repository (/export/repository below).
>
> I have the following defined in my maven-proxy.properties file:
>
> repo.local-repo.url=file://///export/repository
> repo.local-repo.copy=false
>
> In my build.properties, I'm referencing both repositories like so:
>
> maven.repo.remote=http://url.com/repository,http://url.com:9999
>
> Is there any reason that these zero-sized artifacts should appear?
>
> If so, is there any work-around?
>
> -adrian-

Trygve