Posted to dev@any23.apache.org by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org> on 2012/04/11 13:54:53 UTC

sources distribution packages

Hi all guys,

I am in trouble about how we intend to distribute the sources tgz/zip
archives - we do have 2 options:

 a) only one src archive that contains the whole project

 b) one src archive for each (sub)module

which one you see more appropriate? I am for a) because it reflects
the whole tagged code, but open for discussions!

hope to read from you soon, all the best,
-Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi
http://www.99soft.org/

Re: sources distribution packages

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org>.
Thanks to you Lewis,

tonight will be the time I'll try to deploy SNAPSHOTs so you can start
seeing results and we can discuss about.

Feel free to ping me if you see me online on gtalk! :)

all the best,
-Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi
http://www.99soft.org/

Posted by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com>.
I'm for A as well Simo.

Posted by Michele Mostarda <mi...@gmail.com>.
On 11 April 2012 17:27, Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi Mike,
>
> I think there is a misunderstanding: binaries in separated archives
> are already built, the cli, the plugins and the service in war,
> war-no-dep and standalone; I am speaking about the *sources* release
> packages!

:O

Ok clear ! :)

 Mic