Posted to dev@storm.apache.org by Zoran Regvart <zo...@regvart.com> on 2019/03/09 15:51:36 UTC

Call for presentations - ApacheCon North America

Hi Apache developers,
(apologies if you're receiving this e-mail multiple times on different
dev@ lists)

I'd like to draw your attention to call for presentations that is now
open for ApacheCon North America 2019 -- marking the 20 year
anniversary of ASF; that will be held in Las Vegas this September.

I'm sure that you're aware of the ever increasing need for integrating
different software systems, be it cloud/SaaS offerings or in-house
custom applications and databases. I find that the field of system
integration and the open source projects at ASF helping with that
issue a great topic of interest. So I've selected, to the best of my
ability, your project as one that is applicable in this area.

I'm chairing a whole day track Integration track focusing on system
integration projects at ASF and I would like to invite you to talk
about your project. I think this is a great venue to present and get
in touch with the wider ASF community. I'm specifically looking
forward to talks dealing with the state of the project and customer
success stories.

So please submit your proposals at:

https://apachecon.com/acna19/index.html (click on the IS NOW OPEN!).

The submission deadline is Monday, May 13.

Thanks and I hope to see you at ApacheCon NA 2019, have a great weekend :)

zoran
--
Zoran Regvart

Re: Call for presentations - ApacheCon North America

Posted by Vinoth Chandar <vi...@apache.org>.
Thanks for pointing out.. Will do!

Fwd: Call for presentations - ApacheCon North America

Posted by Thomas Weise <th...@apache.org>.

Posted by 付 传淮 <fu...@outlook.com>.
Have a great weekend

获取 Outlook for iOS<https://aka.ms/o0ukef>

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi,

As planner, I already submitted a proposal.

I'm planning to submit another one soon.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré