Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by "Byrne, Steven" <SB...@dorado.com> on 2003/11/06 03:20:01 UTC

Tapestry problems in Weblogic?

I'm encountering failures when using WebLogic's REDEPLOY feature during
development.  I'm getting an exception which I've traced into Tapestry's
SpecificationParser.java:

    CONVERSION_MAP.put("none", BeanLifecycle.NONE);

I am using Weblogic 7.0.2, and Tapestry 3.0-Beta-3.

Has anyone else encountered problems with redeploying a Tapestry webapp
in Weblogic after compilation?

Any help would be appreciated!

Re: Tapestry problems in Weblogic?

Posted by Simon Raveh <si...@nominum.com>.
Byrne, Steven wrote:

> I'm encountering failures when using WebLogic's REDEPLOY feature
> during development.  I'm getting an exception which I've traced into
> Tapestry's SpecificationParser.java:
>
>     CONVERSION_MAP.put("none", BeanLifecycle.NONE);
>
> I am using Weblogic 7.0.2, and Tapestry 3.0-Beta-3.
>
> Has anyone else encountered problems with redeploying a Tapestry
> webapp in Weblogic after compilation?
>
> Any help would be appreciated!

Can you send the full Stacktrace. I'm using Tapestry and weblogic 7 the
only Exception I saw when using hot deployment was related to class
enhancements

Simon