Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Two Rivers Gallery <2r...@gmail.com> on 2017/01/09 03:24:37 UTC

Last up-date

I just up-dated Open Office and now I am having a number of problems? Is
everyone having an issue? Is there another correction up-date that cleans
up the cliches? PLEASE HELP ME

--

*Blessings,*

*Judy Pate, Director*
Direct Line: 541-783-2428

Chiloquin Two Rivers Art Gallery
140 South 1st St. PO Box 382
Chiloquin OR 97624
Gallery: 541-783-3326
www.2riversart.com <http://www.chiloquinarts.com/>
2riversart@gmail.com

Re: Last up-date

Posted by "F C. Costero" <fj...@gmail.com>.
On Sun, Jan 8, 2017 at 8:24 PM, Two Rivers Gallery <2r...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I just up-dated Open Office and now I am having a number of problems? Is
> everyone having an issue? Is there another correction up-date that cleans
> up the cliches? PLEASE HELP ME
>
> --
>
> *Blessings,*
>
> *Judy Pate, Director*
> Direct Line: 541-783-2428
>
> Chiloquin Two Rivers Art Gallery
> 140 South 1st St. PO Box 382
> Chiloquin OR 97624
> Gallery: 541-783-3326
> www.2riversart.com <http://www.chiloquinarts.com/>
> 2riversart@gmail.com

I'm sorry to hear you are having problems. I am not aware of any general
problem with the latest version, so it is likely we can easily fix your
particular problem. To get help, it is best to post on the user mailing
list or at the user forum (https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/). This is
the developer mailing list. In any case, please describe the details of
your problems.
Best regards,
Francis