Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Edgar González González <eg...@valhallaproject.com> on 2003/07/18 18:01:17 UTC

Broken dependency with commons-email

Hi,

Turbine CVS-HEAD has a dependency with commons-email-20030310.165926.jar,
this jar (I tried the jar stored in ibiblio, I suppouse that is the same jar
in turbine/repo) is _BROKEN_ , if you see the change log of the class
o.a.commons.mail.Email, you will see an update made by Quinton, where he
fixed an "Small error preventing compilation".

I think that a new version of this jar should be stored in the repo and
change the dependency.

regards
Edgar González González
VALHALLA Project, s.a.
Chief Technology Officer
Web: www.valhallaproject.com
E-mail: egg@valhallaproject.com
Phone: +58-212-242.4379 / 6662 / 4055 / 6475
Fax: +58-212-242.6809
"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world."
Ludwig Wittgenstein

Re: Broken dependency with commons-email

Posted by "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <hp...@intermeta.de>.
=?iso-8859-1?Q?Edgar_Gonz=E1lez_Gonz=E1lez?= <eg...@valhallaproject.com> writes:

Hi,

Quinton, can you cut a new snapshot and put it on ibiblio? Or shall I try
to do this (don't know whether I have karma on the sandbox/email)?

	Regards
		Henning

>------=_NextPart_000_0000_01C34D24.4B1BF270

>Hi,

>Turbine CVS-HEAD has a dependency with commons-email-20030310.165926.jar,
>this jar (I tried the jar stored in ibiblio, I suppouse that is the same jar
>in turbine/repo) is _BROKEN_ , if you see the change log of the class
>o.a.commons.mail.Email, you will see an update made by Quinton, where he
>fixed an "Small error preventing compilation".

>I think that a new version of this jar should be stored in the repo and
>change the dependency.

>regards
>Edgar Gonz�lez Gonz�lez
>VALHALLA Project, s.a.
>Chief Technology Officer
>Web: www.valhallaproject.com
>E-mail: egg@valhallaproject.com
>Phone: +58-212-242.4379 / 6662 / 4055 / 6475
>Fax: +58-212-242.6809
>"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world."
>Ludwig Wittgenstein

>------=_NextPart_000_0000_01C34D24.4B1BF270--

--- Quote of the week: "It is pointless to tell people anything when
you know that they won't process the message." --- Jonathan Revusky