Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Ally Ogilvie <ao...@wizcorp.jp> on 2014/08/18 09:06:03 UTC

Cordova Plugin Registry iOS frameworks

Symlinks are broken when doing *cordova plugin add* <cordova plugin
registry ID>. For example if a plugin makes use of the custom framework tag:

*<framework** src="platforms/ios/FacebookSDK.framework" custom="true" />*

I think this is because of the way the registry plugins are being served to
plugman.
I wanted a discussion here as this is *critical* for plugins using custom
framework tags.

*Desperately* need someone from Plugman / Registry team to give some info
on what's going on for the community to patch it.

Here's what the symlinks for .frameworks look like after plugin add from CPR
http://stackoverflow.com/a/25327341

Windows boxes / Git clone and symlinks info:
http://stackoverflow.com/a/11664406

--
<http://www.wizcorp.jp/>Ally Ogilvie
Lead Developer - MobDev. | Wizcorp Inc. <http://www.wizcorp.jp/>

Re: Cordova Plugin Registry iOS frameworks

Posted by Ally Ogilvie <ao...@wizcorp.jp>.
Thanks Carlos. I'll take a look Monday. Have a good weekend.

Posted by Carlos Santana <cs...@gmail.com>.
Source code is here:

Posted by Ally Ogilvie <ao...@wizcorp.jp>.

Posted by Ally Ogilvie <ao...@wizcorp.jp>.