Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@apache.org> on 2016/12/10 19:47:57 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New HBase Committer Josh Elser

On behalf of the Apache HBase PMC, I am pleased to announce that Josh Elser
has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the project. We
appreciate all of Josh's generous contributions thus far and look forward
to his continued involvement.

Allow me to be the first to congratulate and welcome Josh into his new role!

RE: [ANNOUNCE] New HBase Committer Josh Elser

Posted by Pankaj kr <pa...@huawei.com>.
Congratulations Josh..!! :)

Posted by Stephen Jiang <sy...@gmail.com>.
Josh, congratulations!

Well deserved recognition of your contribution to the HBase project!

Stephen

Posted by Stephen Jiang <sy...@gmail.com>.
Josh, congratulations!

Posted by 宾莉金 or binlijin <bi...@gmail.com>.
Congrats and welcome!

Posted by 宾莉金 or binlijin <bi...@gmail.com>.
Congrats and welcome!

Posted by Jesse Yates <je...@gmail.com>.
Congrats and welcome!

Posted by Jesse Yates <je...@gmail.com>.
Congrats and welcome!

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.

Posted by Mich Talebzadeh <mi...@gmail.com>.
+ me

Dr Mich Talebzadeh

http://talebzadehmich.wordpress.com

such loss, damage or destruction.

Posted by Mich Talebzadeh <mi...@gmail.com>.
+ me

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations , Josh.

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.

Posted by Pankaj kr <pa...@huawei.com>.
Congratulations Josh..!! :)

Posted by Phil Yang <ud...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Thanks,
Phil

Posted by Phil Yang <ud...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by ramkrishna vasudevan <ra...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Josh !!!

Posted by Sandeep Nemuri <nh...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Josh!!

--
*  Regards*
*  Sandeep Nemuri*

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New HBase Committer Josh Elser

Posted by Sandeep Nemuri <nh...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Josh!!

--
*  Regards*
*  Sandeep Nemuri*

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New HBase Committer Josh Elser

Posted by Rohan Pednekar <ro...@outlook.com>.
Congratulations Josh!

Posted by ramkrishna vasudevan <ra...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Josh !!!

Posted by Rohan Pednekar <ro...@outlook.com>.
Congratulations Josh!

Posted by Enis Söztutar <en...@apache.org>.
Congrats Josh!

Posted by Enis Söztutar <en...@apache.org>.
Congrats Josh!

Posted by Esteban Gutierrez <es...@cloudera.com>.
Congrats and welcome, Josh!

esteban.

Posted by Esteban Gutierrez <es...@cloudera.com>.
Congrats and welcome, Josh!

esteban.

Posted by Yu Li <ca...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Yu Li <ca...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mikhail Antonov <ol...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Josh!

-Mikhail

On Sun, Dec 11, 2016 at 5:20 PM, 张铎 <pa...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Congratulations!

> > Congratulations , Josh!
> >
> > Good work on the PQS too.
> >
> > Jerry
> >
> > On Sun, Dec 11, 2016 at 12:14 PM, Josh Elser <el...@apache.org> wrote:
> >
> > > Thanks, all. I'm looking forward to continuing to work with you all!

> project.
> > We
> > forward

Michael Antonov

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New HBase Committer Josh Elser

Posted by Mikhail Antonov <ol...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Josh!

-Mikhail

On Sun, Dec 11, 2016 at 5:20 PM, 张铎 <pa...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Congratulations!

> > Congratulations , Josh!
> >
> > Good work on the PQS too.
> >
> > Jerry
> >
> > On Sun, Dec 11, 2016 at 12:14 PM, Josh Elser <el...@apache.org> wrote:
> >
> > > Thanks, all. I'm looking forward to continuing to work with you all!

> project.
> > We
> > forward

Michael Antonov

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New HBase Committer Josh Elser

Posted by 张铎 <pa...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by 张铎 <pa...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!