Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Kavita Mehta <Ka...@hsc.com> on 2009/07/22 05:53:03 UTC

Redirecting to servlet

Hi,
I have an application in struts2.0 . I want a servlet in it to cater to a
specific HTTP request. How can I make sure that the request to servlet
does not go through struts.xml as it searches for the action class with
the same name.

thanks,
Kavita

*****************************************************DISCLAIMER*****************************************************

This message and/or attachment(s) contained here are confidential, proprietary to HUGHES SYSTIQUE and its customers.
Contents may be privileged or otherwise protected by law. The information is solely intended for the entity it is
addressed to. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, it is strictly prohibited to read, forward,
print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it. If you have received this e-mail in error,
please notify the sender immediately and delete the message.

Re: Redirecting to servlet

Posted by Wes Wannemacher <we...@wantii.com>.
I think you can set the constant - struts.action.excludePattern to a
pattern that will match your servlet, then the dispatcher filter in
use should ignore it. You can specify a comma-separated list of
patterns for the dispatcher to ignore.

-Wes

--
Wes Wannemacher