Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Mahfudh Junaryanto <ma...@asia1.com> on 2000/04/30 14:34:30 UTC

MessageResources.java is depreciated ???

Hi All,

I want to use functionality in
org.apache.turbine.services.resources.MessageResources where I could
construct error & log message at runtime using its method:
String getMessage(java.lang.String messageName,
                                   java.lang.Object[] messageParams)

But i noticed this clsss has been removed from CSV. Is there any
replacement for this ? Or alternative new solution ? I don't want to
use JLog from IBM where it has build-in feature of that in its Log
service.

Thanks