Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Vibol Vireak <vi...@gmail.com> on 2017/01/02 17:49:43 UTC

Working cloudstack with debian 8

First of all. Debian is my grade great choice of OS after deploying lamp
stack blah blah. Is Cloudstack work very well on debian 8 ? because i'm no
luck with debian 8 because of tomcat version 6 don't existing in debian 8
and the -tomcat7 is not working anymore.

I question is. Cloudstack is support only ubuntu and centos ?

Re: Working cloudstack with debian 8

Posted by Vibol Vireak <vi...@gmail.com>.
sorry! corrected! The -tomcat7 and the --tomcat7 double hyphen both not
work!

Posted by Vibol Vireak <vi...@gmail.com>.

AW: Working cloudstack with debian 8

Posted by Jeroen Keerl <je...@keerl-it.com>.