Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Warner Onstine <sw...@warneronstine.com> on 2004/08/18 02:13:08 UTC

second tutorial ready for review

Hi all,
I have the second tutorial ready for review. This tutorial covers
Tapestry and Hibernate. I'm looking for developers who are actually
using this combination to review if you are able. The catch is I want
to get this up before the weekend so if you don't have the time that's
fine. If you would like to be considered for reviewing the next
tutorial (Tapestry and Spring) let me know.

If I've already sent you the tutorial you don't need to respond to this.

-warner

Re: second tutorial ready for review

Posted by Walter <wa...@builditglobal.com>.
Hi Warner,

I might not be able to contribute much from a code view, but I would be
willing to read the document and contribute whatever I deem worthwhile.
The Tapestry-Spring situation is exactly one of the problems with my CMS
idea for next phase.  I would sure like to read about what the
developers have done to my budget!! :)

Thank you for the opportunity.

Walt.