Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by "Eyedeas Company International Co., Ltd" <ey...@gmail.com> on 2019/07/24 06:57:58 UTC

Update on Admin and User Manuals

Hi All,

Just writing to inquire if there is any update from anyone regarding
getting ones hands on updated Admin and User Manuals (Not installation
Manuals).   The last Admin and User Manuals were in July 2012 (as far as I
can find).

Would it be fair to say that Admin and User Manuals are a pretty important
item for nearly all OM users and I assume they would be compiled by
"Veterans" of OM and therefore well written.     Is it possible that
someone could make avail  updated versions, even if it were taking the last
version and re-writing accordingly, ie applicable to the latest OM?.

Many Thanks in Advance

Kindest Regards
Trevor

Re: Update on Admin and User Manuals

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Trevor,

I can consider myself as "Veteran" of OM but unfortunately I can't write
manual
I don't have enough free time and don't have required level of English

I can help by answering questions

You can start writing and ask for the help :)

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax